Where contemporary style meets top-tier lens tech. Like the San Diego design district these frames are named after, the Cedros fuses together both classic and modern elements to give you a state-of-the-art sunglass. Composed of 50% bioplastic material, these shades are available with both our therapeutic HAPPY™ Lens Tech, and our new HAPPY BOOST™ Lens Tech, as well as polarised options for glare reduction. With a medium fit, and a variety of colour options, this lightweight frame is sure to change your sunglass game.
- Brand: Spy
- Model: Cedros
- Frame colour: Crystal
- Lens colour: Happy Gold Mirror
- Code: 6700000000201
- SPY+’s revolutionary therapeutic HAPPY™ lens tech is scientifically tuned to boost mood and alertness while enhancing color and contrast, providing a truly life-changing visual experience
- Optical grade polycarbonate lenses deliver crystal-clear, optically superior, distortion-free vision
- All SPY+ lenses are Optical Class 1 quality
- Available with polarization, which blocks over 99% of surface glare and is layered and sealed within SPY’s lenses to prevent scratching, delaminating, and hazing of your polarized filter
- Constructed of Bioplastic, which is comprised of 50% organic plant matter that is both lightweight and durable and aids in reducing plastic consumption
- SPY+’s 4-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses are injected in a unique tapered shape to provide optically correct, distortion-free viewing at all angles and prevent discomfort and eyestrain
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges equipped with Cam Motion to pop temples into place with ease
100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frames Measures 57-17-145
- Fit: Medium
- Category 3: High protection against sun-glare. Good UV protection. Not suitable for driving in Twilight or at night. Not for direct observation of the sun; Not for protection against artificial light sources, eg. solaria; Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards.
IN THE BOX
- Spy sunglasses
- Spy soft case
- Spy booklet
Shipping options are available during the check-out process.
Orders are processed within 1-3 business day - orders received after 2pm will be shipped the following business day. Allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
Please note: To increase success delivery of your order, please provide an address where someone will be available to receive the parcel between 9am – 5pm. For example, place of work or office. If you do provide a work address, please state the business name.
If there is no one at the delivery address when the parcel arrives, the parcel may be left at the door (if the door is accessible and the parcel doesn't require a signature).
If Australia Post is unable to access your door or the parcel requires a signature, your parcel will be delivered to the nearest post office, where you will need to sign to retrieve it. Australia Post has the final decision whether to leave the package or not.
All orders are packaged carefully in a bubble wrap to ensure safe arrival.
We offer returns for 30 days from the date of purchase. However, not all items are eligible. Any exclusions will be called out on product pages and/or at checkout.
Our change of mind returns policy:
As long as the return is initiated (via email to us) and the return is placed in the post within 30 days of purchase. 'Date of purchase' is when you purchased the products online. Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags still attached; Items must be returned in the original packaging, which must be in the original condition, including sealed boxes, branded dust bags, etc. Please initiate the return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All shipping costs for 'change of mind returns' are the responsibility of the customer.