With the lowest profile and widest peripheral view of any premium SPY+ goggle, the Legacy features our world-renowned Happy™ Lens Tech and fingerprint-free Lock Steady™ 2 quick-change lens system. With slick style and interchangeable lenses, skiing and snowboarding will be one heck of an experience. This is the snow goggle your eyes and helmet have been waiting for. Check out our variety of lenses to truly make the Legacy an all-weather snow goggle.
Spy HD Plus
HD+ lens technology combines the superior clarity of our digitally mastered high definition lenses with the therapeutic and visual performance benefits of our patented Happy Lens. Enjoy enhanced colour and contrast, improved mood and alertness, and distortion-free optics in one kick-ass package.
- Brand: Spy
- Model: Legacy
- Frame colour: White
- Strap colour: White viper print
- Lens colour 1: HD Plus Grey Green with Black Spectra Mirror
- Lens colour 2: Happy LL Persimmon with Silver Spectra Mirror
- Code: 3100000000143
- Our patented Happy™ Lens Tech enhances colour and contrast and is scientifically tuned to boost mood and alertness, providing a visual experience unlike anything else
- Anti-fog 5.5-base ARC® spherical dual-lens with anti-scratch protection provides increased optical clarity
- Fingerprint-free Lock Steady™ 2 quick-change system lets you change lenses with the slide of a lever
- Comes with a free premium bonus lens so you’re covered in any light conditions
- Anti-scratch coating provides enhanced impact protection
- 100% UV protection shields your eyes against damaging high-altitude sunlight
- Low-profile frame for improved fit, huge peripherals, and our widest field of view
- Custom built from flexible, durable polyurethane for seasons of use
- Streamlined frame venting creates a no-fog experience, eliminating the need for obtrusive lens vents
- Triple-layer Isotron™ face foam with moisture-wicking Dri-Force™ fleece provides comfort while drawing fog-causing sweat off your face
- Subtle notches in temples allow for seamless OTG (over the glasses) integration with RX eyeglasses
- Compatible with the most popular helmets on the planet
- Silicone-lined strap prevents the goggle from slipping on your helmet or headwear
IN THE BOX
- Spy goggles
- 2 x Spy lenses
- Spy soft case
- Spy booklet
FREE shipping Australia wide. Orders are processed within 1 business day and allow 5 business days for delivery.
Please note: To guarantee delivery of your purchase, its to provide an address where someone will be available to receive the parcel between 9am – 5pm. For example, place of work or office. Please ensure your delivery address on eBay is changed to this address. If there is no one at the delivery address when the parcel arrives, the parcel will be left at the door. If Australia Post is unable to access your door, your parcel will be delivered to the nearest post office, where you will need to sign to retrieve your parcel. All orders are packaged carefully in a bubble wrap mailing bag.
You must review your order carefully before placing it. Once an order is placed, you have 1 hour to cancel or change it. Please contact us via email@example.com. If you have any problems with your order after 1 hour, you must go through the normal returns process outlined below. Please note that ‘change of mind returns' are given at our absolute discretion. As a general rule, we will not change or replace your order where you have made an error.
Returns will only be accepted for the following reasons
- The item you received is faulty br> - The item you received is damagedWe provided you with the wrong item to what was order.
Item/s must not have been used or worn and have original tags and/or packaging.
If the item meets the criteria above, exchange or refund is available only within 30 days of you receiving the item/s. Please follow the Returns Process below. Postage will be reimbursed by Crew Brothers on successful receipt of the item.
Change of Mind Returns
We cannot refund or exchange goods for ‘change of mind' or errors you made in your order.
Process for Returns
When seeking a return on your item, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Once contacted we will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with a Return Authorisation and instructions on how to return your goods, with which you must comply.Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect or, where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. If you wish to have the item returned, when a refund/exchange was not granted following our inspection, you must cover the cost of shipping (in order to receive item). We will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment. Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. Store credits will be issued to the account used to purchase the goods.
We aim to process refunds and replacements within 28 days of receipt by us of the original product, however, depending on your item and the number of returns in our system, this may take longer.