After a long day on the bike, you should be thinking about cracking open a cold one with your buds, not sore spots behind your ears. Ready for the trail, road, or CX course, our Smith Ruckus sunglasses are made for all-day comfort with thin, no-slip temples that are designed to work with your helmet. The raised-brow design with two interchangeable ChromaPop™ lenses gives you great peripheral vision in the riding position and adds enhanced colour and detail to your view. When the afternoon sun starts to dip, easily swap lenses using our PivLock™ technology and get ready to enjoy the sunset from the saddle.
- Brand: Smith
- Model: RUCKUS
- Frame colour: Matte Black
- Lens colour 1: Chromapop Blue Opal Mirror
- Lens colour 2: ChromaPop Contrast Rose Flash
- Code: 20152200399G0
- Carbonic lenses offer impact resistance and clear optics
- Ignitor lenses for low-light situations
- 100% UV protection
- Medium-large fit, large coverage
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Lightweight, flexible and durable TR90 frame
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- Category 3: General purpose sunglasses. High protection against sun-glare. Good UV protection. Not suitable for driving in Twilight or at night. Not for direct observation of the sun; Not for protection against artificial light sources, eg. solaria; Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards.
IN THE BOX
- Hard zip case and soft case (doubles are cleaning cloth)
Shipping options are available during the check-out process.
Orders are processed within 1-3 business day - orders received after 2pm will be shipped the following business day. Allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
Please note: To increase success delivery of your order, please provide an address where someone will be available to receive the parcel between 9am – 5pm. For example, place of work or office. If you do provide a work address, please state the business name.
If there is no one at the delivery address when the parcel arrives, the parcel may be left at the door (if the door is accessible and the parcel doesn't require a signature).
If Australia Post is unable to access your door or the parcel requires a signature, your parcel will be delivered to the nearest post office, where you will need to sign to retrieve it. Australia Post has the final decision whether to leave the package or not.
All orders are packaged carefully in a bubble wrap to ensure safe arrival.
We offer returns for 30 days from the date of purchase. However, not all items are eligible. Any exclusions will be called out on product pages and/or at checkout.
Our change of mind returns policy:
As long as the return is initiated (via email to us) and the return is placed in the post within 30 days of purchase. 'Date of purchase' is when you purchased the products online. Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags still attached; Items must be returned in the original packaging, which must be in the original condition, including sealed boxes, branded dust bags, etc. Please initiate the return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All shipping costs for 'change of mind returns' are the responsibility of the customer.