Exceptionally lightweight and well-ventilated full-face protection with integrated tech for extra safety.
The Otocon Race Mips brings new meaning to the concept of lightweight full-face protection. Weighing less than 750g, the highly ventilated helmet features integrated technology including Mips® rotational impact protection, twICEme® NFC Medical ID and a RECCO® Reflector to enhance safety. The dual-material liner balances durability and weight, bringing all-day comfort and protection. Features including the Race Lock integrated adjustment system, internal ventilation channels and removable cheek pads give extra comfort and security whether racing downhill or pushing hard uphill on an enduro transfer stage.
- Colour: Uranium Black/Hydrogen White Matte
- Aramid bridges
- Breakaway peak
- Innovative airflow channels
- Removable cheek pads
SIZE & WEIGHT
- XS 48-52 cm | 590g
- S 51-54 cm | 680g
- M 55-58 cm | 750g
- L 59-62 cm | 850g
- Mips: The Mips Brain Protection System gives improved rotational impact protection.
- twICEme® NFC Medical ID: The twICEme® NFC Medical ID gives instance access to vital medical and emergency contact details.
- RECCO® Reflector: A RECCO® Reflector helps rescue services easily and quickly locate you if something goes wrong.
- Dual-material liner: EPP in the lower part of the helmet improves durability and sustainability, while an EPS upper keeps weight low.
- Injection-moulded liner: The lower part of the liner features an injection-moulded cage for extra strength and stability.
- Aramid Bridges: Aramid bridges are moulded to the helmet liner to enhance structural stability and improve penetration protection.
- PC Shell: The outer shell is constructed from PC to give exceptional durability.
- Race Lock: The Race Lock integrated adjuster makes it easy to find a comfortable, secure fit.
- Breakaway peak: A patented breakaway peak will snap off the helmet in a fall, enhancing neck protection. The smooth underside is shaped to house a GoPro mount.
- Highly ventilated: Ventilation is optimised to channel air through the helmet for comfort at both high and low speeds.
- Removable cheek pads: Cheek pads are easy to remove while riding, giving more ventilation when on the climbs between enduro race stages.
- Removable grill: The grill in the chin piece protects the face from mud splashes. It can be removed for better airflow in warmer, drier conditions.
Australian Standard: All helmets sold by us meet the required standard AS/NZS 2063:2008
Shipping options are available during the check-out process.
Orders are processed within 1-3 business day - orders received after 2pm will be shipped the following business day. Allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
Please note: To increase success delivery of your order, please provide an address where someone will be available to receive the parcel between 9am – 5pm. For example, place of work or office. If you do provide a work address, please state the business name.
If there is no one at the delivery address when the parcel arrives, the parcel may be left at the door (if the door is accessible and the parcel doesn't require a signature).
If Australia Post is unable to access your door or the parcel requires a signature, your parcel will be delivered to the nearest post office, where you will need to sign to retrieve it. Australia Post has the final decision whether to leave the package or not.
All orders are packaged carefully in a bubble wrap to ensure safe arrival.
We offer returns for 30 days from the date of purchase. However, not all items are eligible. Any exclusions will be called out on product pages and/or at checkout.
Our change of mind returns policy:
As long as the return is initiated (via email to us) and the return is placed in the post within 30 days of purchase. 'Date of purchase' is when you purchased the products online. Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags still attached; Items must be returned in the original packaging, which must be in the original condition, including sealed boxes, branded dust bags, etc. Please initiate the return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All shipping costs for 'change of mind returns' are the responsibility of the customer.