Exceptional coverage, uninterrupted ventilation, patented technology and a fully adjustable fit. The MTB helmet where boundaries don't apply.
Complete protection for trail and enduro, the Kortal helmet provides lightweight, extended protection and a seamless fit with goggles. With extended protection zones and uninterrupted ventilation, you’ll find safety and comfort wherever you choose to ride, and however hard you push.
Certified for use with e-bikes, the helmet passes the Dutch NTA8776 standard, which tests helmets at higher impact speeds than for standard bicycle use. Currently, this is the only standard for e-bike helmets.
In a crash, the patented breakaway peak will snap away from the helmet, helping to protect against neck injury.
Ideal to pair with the Devour Sunglasses for trail riding or the Ora goggles for enduro so you can extend your protection and heighten your senses. The helmet peak raises high enough on the helmet for goggles to fit underneath while not in use, and no helmet vents are covered by the goggle strap.
- Complete trail and enduro protection
- E-bike ready
- Patented breakaway peak enhances neck protection
- S / 51-54 cm
- M / 55-58 cm
- L / 59-62 cm
- Adjustable 360° Fit: A 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit
- E-bike Ready: Developed for use with e-bikes, the Kortal helmet meets the Dutch NTA 8776 e-bike helmet standard
- Patented Breakaway Peak: A patented breakaway peak will snap off in a crash to enhance neck protection and reduce the chance of injury
- Goggle Compatible: The helmet gives a seamless fit with the POC Ora goggles, which fit underneath the peak when not in use
- Uninterrupted Ventilation: Design ensures goggle strap does not cover any ventilation ports
- Unibody Shell: The unibody shell enhances the structural integrity of the helmet
- EPS Liner: A lightweight EPS liner gives optimised protection
- Extended Protection: Extended zones around the temples and back of the head give extra protection in risk areas
Australian Standard: All helmets sold by us meet the required standard AS/NZS 2063:2008
Shipping options are available during the check-out process.
Orders are processed within 1-3 business day - orders received after 2pm will be shipped the following business day. Allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
Please note: To increase success delivery of your order, please provide an address where someone will be available to receive the parcel between 9am – 5pm. For example, place of work or office. If you do provide a work address, please state the business name.
If there is no one at the delivery address when the parcel arrives, the parcel may be left at the door (if the door is accessible and the parcel doesn't require a signature).
If Australia Post is unable to access your door or the parcel requires a signature, your parcel will be delivered to the nearest post office, where you will need to sign to retrieve it. Australia Post has the final decision whether to leave the package or not.
All orders are packaged carefully in a bubble wrap to ensure safe arrival.
We offer returns for 30 days from the date of purchase. However, not all items are eligible. Any exclusions will be called out on product pages and/or at checkout.
Our change of mind returns policy:
As long as the return is initiated (via email to us) and the return is placed in the post within 30 days of purchase. 'Date of purchase' is when you purchased the products online. Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags still attached; Items must be returned in the original packaging, which must be in the original condition, including sealed boxes, branded dust bags, etc. Please initiate the return by emailing email@example.com
All shipping costs for 'change of mind returns' are the responsibility of the customer.