Ocean & Earth
Looking for a stand out new Surfboard Leash? The Regular Moulded Leash - 6ft is an instant crowd pleaser. Advanced in its design this Surfboard Leash is extremely comfortable to wear with double padded ankle straps. Our unique Diamond Flex Mould allows for additional flex and strength in your leg rope. Available in a range of colours Grab One Today!
Surfboard Leash Specs:
Wave Size: 6ft (1.8m)
Cord Diameter: 9/32" (6mm)
Strap: 50mm - 2 x Padded
Additional Surfboard Leash Features:
- DIAMOND-FLEX MOULD - Advanced mould design with flex diamonds. Provides controlled flex and strong transition from mould to urethane.
- DUAL ANCHOR SWIVELS - Marine grade, stainless anti-corrosive free-spin swivels for tangle-free surfing.
- ORIGINAL DETACHABLE RAIL-SAVER - The original rail-saver system designed by O&E, with sewn in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
- NEW FORMULA CONTROLLED-STRETCH URETHANE - The larger the wave, the more stretch which keeps your board at a safe distance away. Premium grade quality urethane developed by the world's leading manufacturer.
- FLEX NECK STRAP PLUG - Allows 360º movement of leash and offers more comfort when leash is under load.
- DELUXE ANKLE STRAP - Double padded comfort strap. Lightweight, secure fit.
- SAFETY RELEASE PULL TAB - Easy to see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab. Essential when surfing big waves and reefs.
- PLUG BUDDY - Another O&E first. Ensures leash string can be easily slipped through surfboard plug.
- MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
Shipping options are available during the check-out process.
Orders are processed within 1-3 business day - orders received after 2pm will be shipped the following business day. Allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
Please note: To increase success delivery of your order, please provide an address where someone will be available to receive the parcel between 9am – 5pm. For example, place of work or office. If you do provide a work address, please state the business name.
If there is no one at the delivery address when the parcel arrives, the parcel may be left at the door (if the door is accessible and the parcel doesn't require a signature).
If Australia Post is unable to access your door or the parcel requires a signature, your parcel will be delivered to the nearest post office, where you will need to sign to retrieve it. Australia Post has the final decision whether to leave the package or not.
All orders are packaged carefully in a bubble wrap to ensure safe arrival.
We offer returns for 30 days from the date of purchase. However, not all items are eligible. Any exclusions will be called out on product pages and/or at checkout.
Our change of mind returns policy:
As long as the return is initiated (via email to us) and the return is placed in the post within 30 days of purchase. 'Date of purchase' is when you purchased the products online. Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags still attached; Items must be returned in the original packaging, which must be in the original condition, including sealed boxes, branded dust bags, etc. Please initiate the return by emailing email@example.com
All shipping costs for 'change of mind returns' are the responsibility of the customer.