The Corporal is a watch that's functional and rugged. With a Horween leather or canvas band, stainless and enamel case and a no-fuss, modern design.
- Brand: Nixon
- Model: Corporal
- Case colour: Black & Brass
- Face colour: Black & Brass
- Band colour: Brown (worn look)
- Code: A243 2786-00
- Rugged and functional, with a 48 mm case crafted with unique angles and lines
- Large numeral indices, printed seconds track and luminous fill hands for easy nighttime viewing
- 2-piece case/ bezel assembly with nato style band that attaches directly to the case
- Horween leather—or wax coated canvas with leather backing—and stainless steel buckle and keepers
- WATCH MOVEMENT: Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand.
- WATCH DIAL: The dial includes military inspired bold printed indices and numbers, a printed seconds track and custom molded hands with luminous fill.
- WATCH CASE: 48 mm, 100 meter/ 10ATM custom solid stainless steel case with a solid stainless steel fixed bezel, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket crown with enamel fill, stainless steel screw down caseback and spring pin lugs.
- WATCH BAND: 24 mm genuine leather or canvas with genuine leather backing and custom stainless steel buckle and keepers.
IN THE BOX
- Nixon watch
- Nixon booklet
Shipping options are available during the check-out process.
Orders are processed within 1-3 business day - orders received after 2pm will be shipped the following business day. Allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
Please note: To increase success delivery of your order, please provide an address where someone will be available to receive the parcel between 9am – 5pm. For example, place of work or office. If you do provide a work address, please state the business name.
If there is no one at the delivery address when the parcel arrives, the parcel may be left at the door (if the door is accessible and the parcel doesn't require a signature).
If Australia Post is unable to access your door or the parcel requires a signature, your parcel will be delivered to the nearest post office, where you will need to sign to retrieve it. Australia Post has the final decision whether to leave the package or not.
All orders are packaged carefully in a bubble wrap to ensure safe arrival.
We offer returns for 30 days from the date of purchase. However, not all items are eligible. Any exclusions will be called out on product pages and/or at checkout.
Our change of mind returns policy:
As long as the return is initiated (via email to us) and the return is placed in the post within 30 days of purchase. 'Date of purchase' is when you purchased the products online. Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags still attached; Items must be returned in the original packaging, which must be in the original condition, including sealed boxes, branded dust bags, etc. Please initiate the return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All shipping costs for 'change of mind returns' are the responsibility of the customer.