Exceptional coverage, uninterrupted ventilation, a fully adjustable fit and integrated technology for enhanced safety. The MTB helmet where boundaries don't apply.
Complete protection for trail and enduro, the Kortal helmet provides lightweight, extended protection and a seamless fit with goggles. With extended protection zones and uninterrupted ventilation, you’ll find safety and comfort wherever you choose to ride, and however hard you push.
Certified for use with e-bikes, the helmet passes the Dutch NTA8776 standard, which tests helmets at higher impact speeds than for standard bicycle use. Currently, this is the only standard for e-bike helmets.
In a crash, the patented breakaway peak will snap away from the helmet, helping to protect against neck injury.
Ideal to pair with the Devour Sunglasses for trail riding or the Ora goggles for enduro so you can extend your protection and heighten your senses. The helmet peak raises high enough on the helmet for goggles to fit underneath while not in use, and no helmet vents are covered by the goggle strap.
- Integrated NFC Medical ID and RECCO®. Store your vital medical info and emergency contacts within the helmet so first responders can instantly get the information they need.
- Brand-new Mips Integra: The latest technology from brain protection specialists Mips, which aims to enhance rotational impact protection.
- A patented breakaway peak will snap off in a crash to enhance neck protection and reduce the chance of injury.
- S / 51-54 cm
- M / 55-58 cm
- L / 59-62 cm
- NFC Medical ID: Store your vital medical info and emergency contacts within the helmet so first responders can instantly get the information they need
- RECCO® Reflector: A RECCO® Reflector helps rescue services easily and quickly locate you if something goes wrong
- Mips Integra: The latest technology from brain protection specialists Mips enhances rotational impact protection
- Adjustable 360° Fit: A 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit
- E-bike Ready: Developed for use with e-bikes, the Kortal helmet meets the Dutch NTA 8776 e-bike helmet standard
- Patented Breakaway Peak: A patented breakaway peak will snap off in a crash to enhance neck protection and reduce the chance of injury
- Goggle Compatible: The helmet gives a seamless fit with the POC Ora goggles, which fit underneath the peak when not in use
- Uninterrupted Ventilation: Design ensures goggle strap does not cover any ventilation ports
- Unibody Shell: The unibody shell enhances the structural integrity of the helmet
- EPS Liner: A lightweight EPS liner gives optimised protection
- Extended Protection: Extended zones around the temples and back of the head give extra protection in risk areas
Australian Standard: All helmets sold by us meet the required standard AS/NZS 2063:2008
FREE shipping Australia wide. Orders are processed within 1 business day and allow 5 business days for delivery.
Please note: To guarantee delivery of your purchase, its to provide an address where someone will be available to receive the parcel between 9am – 5pm. For example, place of work or office. Please ensure your delivery address on eBay is changed to this address. If there is no one at the delivery address when the parcel arrives, the parcel will be left at the door. If Australia Post is unable to access your door, your parcel will be delivered to the nearest post office, where you will need to sign to retrieve your parcel. All orders are packaged carefully in a bubble wrap mailing bag.
You must review your order carefully before placing it. Once an order is placed, you have 1 hour to cancel or change it. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any problems with your order after 1 hour, you must go through the normal returns process outlined below. Please note that ‘change of mind returns' are given at our absolute discretion. As a general rule, we will not change or replace your order where you have made an error.
Returns will only be accepted for the following reasons
- The item you received is faulty br> - The item you received is damagedWe provided you with the wrong item to what was order.
Item/s must not have been used or worn and have original tags and/or packaging.
If the item meets the criteria above, exchange or refund is available only within 30 days of you receiving the item/s. Please follow the Returns Process below. Postage will be reimbursed by Crew Brothers on successful receipt of the item.
Change of Mind Returns
We cannot refund or exchange goods for ‘change of mind' or errors you made in your order.
Process for Returns
When seeking a return on your item, please contact us via email@example.com. Once contacted we will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with a Return Authorisation and instructions on how to return your goods, with which you must comply.Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect or, where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. If you wish to have the item returned, when a refund/exchange was not granted following our inspection, you must cover the cost of shipping (in order to receive item). We will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment. Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. Store credits will be issued to the account used to purchase the goods.
We aim to process refunds and replacements within 28 days of receipt by us of the original product, however, depending on your item and the number of returns in our system, this may take longer.