Ocean & Earth
World's strongest, lightest leash. Less drag more speed. The SLIMLINE One Piece cord connection has been engineered to dramatically reduce the overall width and weight of the leash cord. New 6mm swivel, refined strap and Slimline rail-saver result in ultra-light performance.
Patented One Piece Cord technology. No Joins / No Weak Points
This is the lightest and strongest performance leash ever made. All materials have been designed to keep weight to a minimum. The Pro Comp is light but has the strength of the patented ONE-XT mould. All round performance.
Small wave grovel - head high pits. Surf waves up to 5ft.
Surfboard Leash Specs:
Wave Size: 5ft (1.5m)
Cord Diameter: 1/4" (6mm)
Strap: 38mm Padded
Additional Surfboard Leash Features:
- ONE PIECE EXTRUDED CORD - The future of leash design is here. 25% slimmer strap to cord connection plus 6mm swivel. Slimmer/ lighter/ less drag.
- DUAL ANCHOR SWIVELS - Marine grade, stainless anti-corrosive free-spin swivels for tangle-free surfing.
- WATER REPELLENT OUTER STRAP - The strap's outer material is water repellent. Minimising the weight even when surfed
- ORIGINAL DETACHABLE RAIL-SAVER - The original rail-saver system designed by O&E, with sewn in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
- NEW FORMULA CONTROLLED-STRETCH URETHANE - The larger the wave, the more stretch which keeps your board at a safe distance away. Premium grade quality urethane developed by the world's leading manufacturer.
- FLEX NECK STRAP PLUG - Allows 360º movement of leash and offers more comfort when leash is under load.
- QUICK GRAB RELEASE PULL TAB - An ergonomically designed polyurethane rigid loop. Always stays upright so it can be easily accessed for quick release.
- EASY-WRAP NEOPRENE STRAP INNER - Vertically moulded neoprene panels easily wrap around your ankle, adding to comfort.
- PLUG BUDDY - Another O&E first. Ensures leash string can be easily slipped through surfboard plug.
- WARRANTY - Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
- ANTI-SLIP STRAP - An engineered raised non-slip silicon print, positioned on the inside of the neoprene ankle strap.
- CURVED STRAP PLUG - Designed for comfort which naturally curves around your ankle.
FREE shipping Australia wide. Orders are processed within 1 business day and allow 5 business days for delivery.
Please note: To guarantee delivery of your purchase, its to provide an address where someone will be available to receive the parcel between 9am – 5pm. For example, place of work or office. Please ensure your delivery address on eBay is changed to this address. If there is no one at the delivery address when the parcel arrives, the parcel will be left at the door. If Australia Post is unable to access your door, your parcel will be delivered to the nearest post office, where you will need to sign to retrieve your parcel. All orders are packaged carefully in a bubble wrap mailing bag.
You must review your order carefully before placing it. Once an order is placed, you have 1 hour to cancel or change it. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any problems with your order after 1 hour, you must go through the normal returns process outlined below. Please note that ‘change of mind returns' are given at our absolute discretion. As a general rule, we will not change or replace your order where you have made an error.
Returns will only be accepted for the following reasons
- The item you received is faulty br> - The item you received is damagedWe provided you with the wrong item to what was order.
Item/s must not have been used or worn and have original tags and/or packaging.
If the item meets the criteria above, exchange or refund is available only within 30 days of you receiving the item/s. Please follow the Returns Process below. Postage will be reimbursed by Crew Brothers on successful receipt of the item.
Change of Mind Returns
We cannot refund or exchange goods for ‘change of mind' or errors you made in your order.
Process for Returns
When seeking a return on your item, please contact us via email@example.com. Once contacted we will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with a Return Authorisation and instructions on how to return your goods, with which you must comply.Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect or, where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. If you wish to have the item returned, when a refund/exchange was not granted following our inspection, you must cover the cost of shipping (in order to receive item). We will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment. Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. Store credits will be issued to the account used to purchase the goods.
We aim to process refunds and replacements within 28 days of receipt by us of the original product, however, depending on your item and the number of returns in our system, this may take longer.